Compostable plant-fiber based packaging is a great environmentally conscious alternative to plastic. These sturdy, anti-leak products are microwave and freezer safe, scratch and puncture resistant and interlock and stack for easy storage and travel. Perfect for food delivery, take-outs, picnics, meals, and all your on-the-go food packaging needs.
• Dimensions: 182 x 142 x 51.5mm
• Units in Case: 1 x 600
• Brown colour will convey your sustainability efforts to your customers.
• Made from plants! A polystyrene alternative, bagasse is fibrous material made from a waste product of sugar cane production.
• 100% commercially compostable – breaks down within 12-weeks in a commercial compost facility.
• Heat resistant up to serving temperature of 120⁰ C
• Can be refrigerated
• Fits with our bagasse lid ZUM003
Note: All information taken from manufacturers’ specifications. All products should be tested thoroughly by the user to ensure suitability for intended end use.